This camper is specially developed for a customer, (like many of our models) but we expect to built many different variants of this one. We ourselves are very fond of the proportions because the added construction is not much higher than the cabin of the car. Even the taillights are beautiful! Because this camper is built on a lowered suspension, the access height is reduced by up to 30cm. This has some distinct advantages, including lower weight, reduced drag, lower fuel consumption, lower center of gravity and better handling. In short: a LOWRIDER! Disadvantages? In this model the added construction is no longer removable, as with the other Classics and the road ability will be reduced slightly.
Use your imagination and see the many possibilities:
- Because the added construction is fixed to the chassis, this camper can also be built with a passage from cabin to added construction, like a ‘normal’ camper.
- This layout is beautiful, but the construction could also have a seating in the front and a fixed bed in the back, like our VANs.
- Depending on the design, the Lowrider has 2 to 6 seats with belts and 2 to 6 sleeping arrangements.
- This lowered chassis is also available in longer versions, and we can safely build a bit longer, because the chassis is lighter than the standard chassis.
- There are many options in terms of colors and materials.