As a Swiss Army Knife. Compact, versatile and excellently built.
The camper that perfectly suits for everyday use, as a replacement for a second or even first car.
In no time the roof pops up and creates headroom and an extra bed. And in another instant the broad bench seat below turnes into a very good bed.
4 people can sleep spacious (optionally even 5) and 5 persons (option 6 or 7) can travel safely in seatbelts.
We build on the basis of new Volkswagen Transporter vans (T6).
16x hurray for the van
- Backseat not for 2 persons, but for 3, with 3x 3-point seat belts.
- You don’t have to sleep on the bumpy surface of the bench, but on the back surface with a flat integrated mattress.
- Large drawer
- A toilet is standard
- The backseat is removable and can slide over the entire floor length.
- Wardrobe also accessible from the bed.
- Kitchen with two-burner gas stove and sink with a tempered glass cover.
- Fresh- and grey-water tank
- Gas box with ventilation
- Adjustable table
- Professional removable compressor fridge.
- Standard 2 extra gooseneck lamps for use in the lifting roof and below by the front seats and kitchen area.
- Mechanical lifting roof with heavy duty fabric and standard three windows, incl. bed base and mattress 120x195cm.
- Curtains in the camper section.
- Furniture made of stable and solid birch plywood with a scratch-resistant and heat-resistant plastic coating.